Thursday, February 10, 2011

Click Track Profit and Traffic Wave

This is going to kind of be a transitional post from where I discussed Click Track Profit (CTP) last post to a series of posts I'll be doing on Traffic Wave.

CTP launched something this week called "certification" which simply involves following a few steps to learn how to surf on traffic exchanges, track the results and getting set up to profit as a result by getting signed up at Traffic Wave. I've completed all of these steps and, as a result, I am CTP Certified! This splash page is my celebration and, if you're not on board with CTP yet, feel free to click the green button and sign up! http://trckrs.com/30615/

Yes, that is a tracker link. That's the cool thing. Your splash pages gets viewed and tracked so you can profit! The profiting happens thanks to a program called Traffic Wave, which I'll be explaining in a few upcoming posts. I just joined it today and will be watching introductory videos starting tomorrow, so I'll probably have something to say every 2-3 days for awhile about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment